A. HEALTH INSURANCE: BCBS ADMINISTRATION - SELF FUNDED CMM 250-PPO, PREFERRED RX $10/15, VISION & DENTAL -$1,000 ORTHO
1. Deductibles for all services $1500 per person $3000 per family (see #11).
2. Co-pay for all services 20%, up to an annual stop loss of $1,000.
3. PPO-PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATION. Must use hospital, physician, pharmacy, lab, etc. in the PPO network, or pay a 20% sanction fee.
4. SAB RIDER - waives deductible and co-pays for the first $300 of covered expenses incurred within 90 days of an accident.
5. OPS RIDER - adds well-baby care and immunizations; also covers medically necessary office visits, allergy testing, and therapy, all subject to a $15.00 co-pay per service (no deductible or stop-loss).
6. One routine pap smear every 12 months.
7. One routine mammogram for women 25-40 and one routine mammogram annually for women over age 40.
8. PRESCRIPTION DRUG PROGRAM - $10.00 co-pay for generic and $15.00 co-pay for brand name, 90 day supply for maintenance drugs filled by mail order.
9. VISION CARE - subject to reasonable charges and co-pays.
10. DENTAL PLAN - pays 100% of preventive work, 75% of restorative, prosthodontic,
and orthodontic work. Subject to maximum amounts.
11. DEDUCTIBLES - NHS will pick up the difference in deductibles from for services performed by NHS facilities and physicians.
12. Full time employees must work at least 72 hours per pay period and pay 20% of the cost of the
13. Part time employees must work at least 40 hours per pay period to be eligible for insurance and pay 40% of the premium.
14. Stipend for eligible employees choosing not to take insurance through NHS.
B. PTO'S (PAID TIME OFF)
An employee is not eligible for vacation until he/she has completed 6 month of employment but can use a PTO for holiday pay before 6 months of employment, as long as it has been accrued. Eligibility for vacation pay upon termination requires one year of employment. Employees will accrue PTO'S at the following rate (this includes the seven paid holidays):
0 years to 5 years - 21 days per year or 168 hours
5 years to 10 years - 26 days per year or 208 hours
10 years and over - 31 days per year or 248 hours
PTO'S may be accumulated up to a maximum of one and one half times the annual amount.
0 to 5 years - 252 hours
5 to 10 years - 312 hours
10 and over - 372 hours
Time off is included in the PTO accrual above. Time and one half will be paid for working on the following holidays.
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve Day
D. SICK LEAVE
Full time employees earn 96 hours of sick time per year up to a maximum of 84 days. Employees can use sick time after 90 days probation. Part time - pro-rated.
E. LONGEVITY BONUS:
5-10 years of employment - $104.00
10-15 years of employment - $153.00
15-20 years of employment-$207.00
20-25 years of employment- $300.00
25-30 years of employment-$325.00
30 years and above - $375.00
F. PENSION PLAN
The hospital will contribute 3% of an employees gross income into a 401(k) pension type plan monthly. Eligibility begins the first quarter after one year of employment. The employee may elect to contribute a percentage (1% to 15%) or a set amount of their pay each pay period for deposit into the 401(k) plan. If the employee elects to contribute 4% or more, the employer will contribute an additional 1%.
G. FUNERAL DAYS
Three calendar days with pay for attendance of funeral of immediate family or member of house hold
H. JURY LEAVE
Hospital will pay difference between normal earnings and jury fees received, less mileage.
I. DIRECT DEPOSIT
The option of having your paycheck deposited into any area banking institution.
J. TAX SHELTER ANNUITIES
The hospital has one TSA plan available for employees.
K. UNITED STATES SAVINGS BONDS
U.S. Savings Bonds can be purchased through payroll deduction.
L. FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION
Health insurance premiums, insurance deductibles and co- pays, and dependent care expenses can be made by salary reduction. These expenses can be paid with pre tax dollars.
This is only a brief description of employee benefits, for more information please refer to the personnel policy manual or stop by the personnel office.
|1400 West Ice Lake Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935 (906) 265-6121|